Last updated on May 12, 2021
Benefits of Banana Peels On your Skin, produce is taken into account to be an entire food with 5 prominent contents including taste, qualities, low fat, etc. Banana and Banana peels are rich in nutrients and carbohydrates including potassium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, B12, iron, zinc, magnesium, fiber, etc. There are various benefits of getting a banana after a meal can cure digestive related issues, skin infections, hair fall than many.
You will be surprised to understand that the skin of the banana in which you contribute dustbin after having delicious fruit has vital benefits than the particular fruit.
LET’S KNOW SOME INTERESTING BENEFITS OF BANANA PEELS ON YOUR SKIN:
1. WHITENS SKIN:
Banana peels contain vitamin C which helps to enhance the texture of the skin. It helps in de-tanning your skin, whitening skin, and helps to fight with dark spots, blackheads. The properties like potassium, vitamin E cures sunburn and acts as a natural serum for the skin. you’ll have shiny skin with very less investment.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Rub fresh banana skin on skin for two – 3 minutes.
- Rinse your skin.
- Repeat twice daily.
2. INFLAMED SKIN AND ACNE BREAKOUTS:
The nutrients in banana skin can calm inflamed skin. Banana peels contain vitamin C, lutein, and carotenoids which are fat dissolvable contents that help to stop and fight with acne breakouts and skin infections.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Massage fresh banana skin on skin for two – 3 minutes.
- Leave it for half an hour.
- Rinse your skin.
- Repeat a day to ascertain the best outcomes.
3. FACIAL WRINKLES:
Banana peels contain anti-bacterial and anti-inflammable components that help to tighten skin and to contrast skin pores. Facial wrinkles occur when the skin loses its elasticity and loses its firmness. Banana peels are used together as the hottest remedy for facial wrinkles.
- Rub the banana skin into the skin and leave it overnight.
- Rinse using warm water.
- Repeat 4 times every week (for the simplest results you’ll make it as a routine).
4. ITCHY SKIN:
Banana peels are used as a remedy for itchy skin due to mosquito bites, poisonous insects. The vitamin E contents in banana peels help to cure skin allergies and works as a natural serum. It is often used as an alternative to the costly cosmetic serums for the skin. Check out our amazing content on skin remedies
- Apply banana peels on the affected area.
- Leave it for a half-hour.
- Remove and apply some good quality moisturizers.
5. STRETCH MARKS:
Stretch marks are off-color marks that occur past pregnancy, puberty, weight gain, and heavy exercises. Banana peels help to cure scarring, swelling, and redness. The anti-bacterial contents help to get rid of scars from the body. Banana peels also contain esterified fatty acids which are incorporated into various medical and cosmetic lotions that help to get rid of the visibility of the scars.
- Take fresh banana skin and apply it to the affected area.
- Rub it for jiffy.
- Leave for one hour or overnight.
- Rinse with warm water (normal temperature).
- Repeat daily.
6. TEETH WHITENING:
Rubbing banana peels on your teeth a day for a moment, lightens the awkward yellowness, and turns to white color. It acts as a natural bleach and helps in whitening your teeth. Banana peels clean teeth with its antibacterial property and makes teeth strong.
- Take fresh banana skin.
- Rub it on your teeth for jiffy and rinse with warm water.
7. SUNSCREEN LOTION:
It sounds so weird, but banana peels work as a protection against harmful U V rays and sunburns.
- Apply fresh banana peels on your skin permanently quarter-hour before you’re exposed sun rays.
- You can apply light moisturizers of premium quality (which doesn’t irritate you or creates itchiness).
SOME IMPORTANT TIPS:
You can even add banana peels into your diet plan, by making some healthy and delicious smoothie adding some flavors of your choice.
Recipe for Smoothie:
Total: 10 minutes
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
Banana Peels 2 in number
Honey 4 tablespoons
Flavors – vanilla, peanuts, chocolate, strawberry, banana, mango, etc.
Half a Glass of Milk
Preparation of the recipe:
Collect all ingredients.
Take some fresh banana peels and chop them into small pieces.
Blend chopped banana peels with honey during a blender.
Add some flavors thereto (You can use vanilla, peanuts, chocolate, strawberry, banana, mango, etc. flavors of your choice) and make a fine puree of the banana peels.
Pour into a glass and refrigerate it (not necessary).
You can add half a glass of milk to the smoothie to possess better taste (not necessary).
If you didn’t try Smoothie yet, go and provides it an attempt.
You will love it…
PRECAUTIONS WITH APPLYING BANANA PEELS:
- Some belongings you should look out of while using banana peels for your skin to possess the best results and that they are:
- Always choose freshly peeled banana leaves
- Don’t refrigerate and use it
- While applying banana peels do patch tests on your skin (to realize hormonal or natural allergies).
- Consume banana peels immediately after peeling.
- Store bananas during a cool, dry place and always keep them away from heat or sunlight.
AT A GLANCE:
Banana is an edible and most useful fruit on this planet because the flesh of its leaf also has numerous nutrients that it’s used as homely medicine to skin-related issues. It is often called as a complete food. Banana peels make miracles on the skin if you begin applying it on your skin. It helps to make skin soft, gorgeous, and healthy. It involves potassium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, B12, iron, zinc, magnesium, fiber, etc. which makes teeth, nails strong.
Yes! Banana peels are a sweet option if you’re trying to find an amazing home remedy with almost zero budget and 0 harm on your skin. Go and provides it a try. Take the simplest use of magical fruit.
Hope our article helps you and you land here again. Thanks for reading…