Last updated on May 12, 2021
Anti-Hair falls oil remedy to prevent hair fall and gives you the best healthier hair for a long time. All you need is to just follow the below simple steps and learn how to make hair oil at home and start using it.
- 500 ml bottle Parachute Coconut Hair Oil,
- 4 Large Size Onions,
- 1 bowl of Curry Leaves (Curry leaves can be used in the form of powder also, which you may buy it online).
Simple Way to Prepare Anti-Hair Oil To Prevent Hair Fall
Chop the onion in small pieces. Now take a small vessel and add 500 ml Coconut Hair Oil and bring it to boil. Once it starts boiling, add curry leaves and add chopped onions. Bring them to boil for 40 minutes with a high flame until all the onions and curry leaves turn light brown in color. Keep stirring with a spoon. After 40 minutes turn off the flame and allow it to cool for 7 to 8 hours. Now filter the mixtures into a separate bowl and add filtered oil into a glass jar or bottle and that’s it your Anti-hair fall oil is ready. Anti-hair fall Oil can stay up to 6 to 7 months
How to Apply?
Apply the Anti-Hair fall oil 2 to 3 times in a week, before going to bed and the next day gently washes with shampoo while having a bath.
Benefits of the Anti-Hair Oil To Prevent Hair Fall
- Gradually Reduces Hair fall.
- Onions help hair to grow faster, improves scalp blood circulation.
- Coconut oil helps to prevent hair breakage, dry hair and it also, add the shine and softness to hair.
- Curry leaves are a very good source of protein and beta Keratin which helps to reduce hair fall completely.
“The combination of onion, curry leaves, and coconut oil are the great hair tonic”
Author – Akshay Ankush, Digital Marketer
Be First to Comment