Last updated on May 12, 2021
Dust allergy is a common disease. It’s nothing but small germs in dust particles. When we inhale while breathing it causes dust allergy, but it’s too harmful if we ignore it, so we need to be very and know how to cure dust allergy naturally. The scientific name of dust allergy is known as Allergic rhinitis. The people who have allergic rhinitis also have asthma, atopic dermatitis, or allergic conjunctivitis.
Dust allergy causes by various sources like pet hair, dust, mold, and pollen and day to day activities like Riding a bike without a face mask, Playing in a dusty area, etc. It is common for twenty to forty ages people. Initial precautions can avoid diseases like asthma and sinus.
Symptoms of dust Allergy
- Early Morning Hours the nose will get blocked or thin liquid runny nose
- Sneezing (Continue Sneezing for 2 to 3 times)
- Burning eyes
- Itches in eyelashes
- Nose irritation
- Breathing Problem
- Red and Watery Eyes
- Hard Cough
- Swelling around the eyes
- Middle ear effusion
If you are affected by asthma due to dust allergy, you can also experience the symptoms like:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Burning Heart
- Cough and Flu
- Lack of sleep
- Reduce stability
Causes of Dust Allergy
- Immunoglobulin causes allergic reactions to your body.
- Dust allergy eats skin cells, people have shed.
- It causes tightening of the muscles in the airways and the walls of blood vessels.
- It instructs the nose to produce mucus.
How to Cure Dust Allergy Naturally and Prevention
- Stop drinking and eating of cold items and beverages like ice creams, cold soft drinks, etc.
- Avoid night Fan for the fastest cure.
- Use clean cloths.
- Very important to use a mask while traveling outside in the dusty area.
- Morning exercise like Jogging, Yoga, and Breathing exercise are most benefited.
- Keep home dry and clean.
- Clean the furniture, pillows, and mattresses often to avoid dust in the home.
Home Remedy to Fastest Way to Cure Dust Allergy
Take 20 grams of Black Pepper, 1 Dry Ginger, and 1 tbsp of jaggery powder, and 100 grams of Badam(Almond). Blend them well and make a powder. At night, before going to sleep take a half glass of milk and put one tbsp of mixture and a little turmeric powder in milk, and drink it.
Repeat the remedy by consuming daily for 3 weeks to get results soon.
Time to see a doctor
Doctor consultation is mandatory. Because if symptoms continue for a longer time, you have a dust allergy which is a severe reason to cause difficulty in breathing.
Author – Prem Jorapur