Last updated on October 17, 2020
Karnataka Soaps and Detergents Limited (KSDL) manufactured the Mysore Sandal Soap. Since 1916, KSDL manufacturing the Mysore Sandal Soap which is owned by the government of Karnataka in India. The king Of Mysore, “Krishna Raja Wadiyar IV” started the Government Soap Factory in Bangalore (Mahalakshmi Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560086). In 1980, the Government Soap Factory merging with the Sandalwood Oil Factories which are located at Shimoga and Mysore by the KSDL which was incorporated as a company.
Mysore Sandal Soap is the one that is made from 100% pure sandalwood oil. M.S Dhoni (The Indian Cricketer) was the first brand ambassador of the Mysore Sandal Soap.
Mysore Sandal Soap is good benefit for healthy skin which we can also call as an herbal soap because it contains natural herb sandalwood.
Different Kinds of Mysore Sandal Soaps
1) Mysore Sandal Soap
It is a premium quality soap and it does not contain any chemicals. It has an amazing fragrance.
Product Ingredients: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Pal Kernelate, Sodium chloride, Titanium dioxide, Water, Perfume, Tetra Sodium EDTA, and COS colors.
- It cures skin rashes.
- It gives softness to the skin.
- It gives beauty to the skin.
- It is the reason for skin glowing.
- It provides blemish-free to the skin.
2) Mysore Sandal Millennium Soap
It is a Super-premium Soap, made for all kinds of users for all seasons.
Product Made: Vetiver Oil, Geranium, Cedarwood, Clove, Patchouli, Orange, Guaiac wood, etc. Sodium palmate, Almond Oil, Sodium PALM Kernelate, Jojoba – Mimosa – Sunflower seeds Wax, Shea Butter emulsion, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium etidronate, Methyl Chloro Isothiazolinone, Methyl Isothiazolinone, Aqua, CI No.77492.
- Smoothing the skin.
- It provides nourishment to the skin.
- It protects the skin as natural sunscreen from dust and harmful sun rays.
- Get rid of wrinkles.
3) Mysore Sandal Centennial Soap
It is the celebration of 100 years of creation of the Mysore Sandal Soap. It contains antioxidant properties.
Manufactured by: Pure Vegetable Oil and natural sandalwood oil.
- It keeps your skin smooth.
- It gives moisturization to the skin.
- It pampers your skin with beauty.
4) Mysore Sandal Baby Soap
It is special for the baby’s skin. Hence the baby’s skin is sensitive, this soap is made up of anti-septic properties. It has no chemicals in it.
Made From: Sodium Palmitate, Glycerin, Sodium chloride, Stearate, Oleate and Laurate, Water, Titanium Dioxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Perfume, and Almond oil.
- It moisturizes the baby’s skin.
- It cares for infants.
- It gives blemish-free to the skin.
- It reduces the nappy rashes.
5) Mysore Sandal Gold Soap
It is popularly known as “Liquid Gold”. It is suitable for all skin types.
Product Mix with Pure Vegetable Oil and natural sandalwood oil. Sodium palmitate, Stearate, Water, Oleate and Laurate, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide, Color, Almond oil, Lanolin, Liquid Paraffin, Perfume, and Cos colors.
- It gives exotic fragrances.
- It nourishes rejuvenates.
- It is smoothing the skin.
- It gives a radiant glow to the skin.
- It reduces skin wrinkles.
6) Mysore Sandal Jasmine Rose Soap
It is a luxury soap with a traditional fragrance. This is a pack of Sandal, Jasmine, and Rose for family use for all skin and for all occasions. This soap is enriched with the natural Sandalwood oil, Jasmine soap provides fragrance to keep your body fresh the whole day and Mysore Rose soap gives you a fresh and feeling of a shower with Rose petals.
Best Ingredient: Sodium Palmate, Titanium Dioxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Chloride, Supermax grade talc, Rose Perfume, Cos Color, and silicone.
- It contains skin conditioners.
- Moisturizes your skin for glowing.
- It reduces skin wrinkles and blemishes on the skin.
- It has antioxidant properties to keep your skin vibrant and supple.
Author – Akshay Ankush, Digital Marketer